This is a quick and easy recipe for a healthy and nutritious beef stir fry, packed with veg and easily adapted with different seasonings and ingredients!
- 400g stir fry beef strips
- 300g beansprouts
- 300g of broccoli, broken into bite sized florets
- 1 sliced white onion
- 100g sliced mushrooms
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or a large pan and stir-fry the beef for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the onion, mushrooms, garlic, broccoli, beansprouts, and peppers and cook for a further minute.
- Pour the soy sauce into the pan and cook for two more minutes.
- Take off the heat, drizzle with sesame oil and serve.
Please visit the recipes section of our blog every week for more nutritious meals and food ideas. If you're looking for tips and useful advice on nutrition and dieting, or to sign up to one of our health and wellbeing workshops visit The Bubble and the Healthbox website.
Recipe adapted from: goodto.com