This weeks tasty vegetarian Thai Green Curry recipe can be easily adapted with herbs and spices for more heat and flavour!
- 12 ounces of tofu
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 x 14-ounce cans coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Optional - Add additional herbs and spices for more spice and flavour
1) Press the tofu with paper towels to remove water and then cut into cubes. Heat a large soup pot or pan on medium-high heat with olive oil. Add the tofu and pan fry for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
2) Add sweet potatoes, coconut milk, and curry paste to the soup pot/pan. Let it simmer for 5-10 minutes until potatoes are softened.
3) Add the broccoli and tofu and simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes. Once simmered for 3-5 minutes, take off the heat and serve.
Recipe adapted from: (pinchofyum.com)
Please visit the recipes section of our blog every week for more nutritious meals and food ideas. If you're looking for tips and useful advice on nutrition and dieting, or to sign up to one of our health and wellbeing workshops visit The Bubble and the Healthbox website.