Preparation time: 5 mins.
Cooking time: 20-25 mins.
- 200ml of milk
- Handful of mushrooms (portobello mushrooms are nice but any!) chopped
- 2-3 spring onions chopped
- 4-5 slices of smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1tbsp of cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1tbsp of veg oil
- 4 portions of spaghetti
1. Bring a saucepan of water to boil and add the pasta
2. Preheat the pan with oil and add the mushrooms
3. Once mushrooms are slightly cooked add the spring onions (leave some to sprinkle on top at the end), make sure you mix regularly so it doesn’t burn.
4. Add the milk to the pan and let it simmer till slightly thickened and add the cream.
5. Add lemon juice to the pan.
6. Add the smoked salmon and mix till cooked.
7. Taste to make sure everything is fine, add salt and pepper if needed
8. Add the spaghetti when done to the pan and cook for 2 more minutes.
9. Plate the pasta and sprinkle some spring onions on top!
Please visit the recipes section of our blog every week for more nutritious meals and food ideas. If you're looking for tips and useful advice on nutrition and dieting, or to sign up to one of our health and wellbeing workshops visit The Bubble and the Healthbox website.