Award in Food Safety & Hygiene Training – LEVEL 2 – Starting 28 October 2021
Healthbox CIC are working in partnership with The University of Chester as centres to deliver the Level 2 Award in Food Safety and Hygiene RSPH accredited qualification.
The objective of the RSPH Level 2 Award in Food Safety and Hygiene is to cover the principles of food hygiene for food handlers working in a food environment, as well as to obtain a knowledge and understanding of the importance of food hygiene, associated food safety hazards, good hygiene practice, and controls based upon an awareness of food safety management systems.
The purpose of this qualification is for learners, aged from 14 upwards to obtain a knowledge and understanding of: the importance of food hygiene, associated food safety hazards, good hygiene practice and controls based upon an awareness of food safety management systems.
These topics are regarded by the Food Standards Agency as being important to understanding and maintaining good practice in the handling, processing and preparation of safe food.
- Start date: Thursday 28th October 2021
- Course starts: 9.30am and ends: 4.30pm
- Location: Healthbox CIC, Unit 6, Stanney Mill Lane, Venture Point, Cheshire Oaks, CH2 4NE
- Drinks will be available during the day
- This qualification is regulated by Ofqual/CCEA and Qualification Wales
- Everyone taking part in the course must bring photo ID (driving licence or passport)
- All participants must be over the age of 14 years
For booking enquiries or further information, please contact us.
Share this on your social platforms:
This lentil pasta is delicious, nutritious and so simple to make – it’s also full of low cost ingredients, making it a budget friendly healthy family recipe. The rich tomato sauce tastes incredible with the kick of spice, whilst the celery and carrots add a sweet crunch. You can batch cook the sauce and add it to lasagne or pile it high on top of jacket potatoes.